About the Company
This national organisation is seeking an extra pair of hands to assist their HR & Payroll Manager with a busy workload. You will join a close-knit head office team and your role will be high volume and varied.
About the Role
With your solid experience in Payroll you will become invaluable in achieving the key deliverables, including:
- Process payroll on a weekly basis
- Process Salary Sacrifice and other staff deductions
- Process Workers Compensation payments
- Payment of superannuation
- Terminations and redundancies
- Create and maintain employee personnel files
- Document formatting - distribution of letters and contracts
Your prior 3 years' experience (minimum) in a Payroll-based position, exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientation will be highly regarded.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- Immediate start
- Potential for long term
- City location
- On-site parking
- $35.00 per hour + superanuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100506. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com