About the Company
This successful Australian investment & infrastructure organisation continues to evolve and has just moved into an exciting new stage of growth.
They are seeking to engage a skilled Payroll Officer to work 3 days per week - Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, on a part-time permanent basis.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will provide support to the Payroll Manager. Your responsibilities will include -
- Full function payroll processing for 450+ staff fortnightly
- Processing superannuation and PAYG tax payments
- Calculation of termination payments, processing increases and calculating back-pays
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll tax
- Processing journals
- Answering payroll enquiries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- High growth company
- CBD location
- Negotiable salary - $65 000 to $70 000 per annum plus superannuation
- 3 days per week
- Life & TPD insurance included
This role will commence with training in-office (there are very limited staff on-premises) before moving to a work-from-home arrangement.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99522. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com