About the Company
Our client is an innovative Not-For-Profit organsiation that is committed to improving the health and welfare of their service recipients nationally.
They are seeking to engage a skilled Payroll Officer for a period of 14 months, working 5 days per fortnight.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will support a dynamic and inclusive Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include -
- Full function payroll processing for 600+ staff fortnightly
- Processing superannuation and PAYG tax payments
- Calculation of termination payments, processing increases and calculating back-pays
- Reconciliation and payment of payroll tax
- Processing journals
- Answering payroll enquiries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced with processing payroll. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Passionate and friendly team - feel-good environment
- Inner-north location with parking, close to the train & bus
- Negotiable salary - $65 000 to $70 000 per annum plus superannuation
- 5 day fortnight - Week 1 - Thursday & Friday; Week 2 - Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
- 8.30am to 4.30pm workday, but talk to us if you need some flexibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99417. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com