About the Company
Our client is a Not-For-Profit organisation that is committed to improving the health and welfare of their service recipients nationally.
This is a newly created role for a Payroll Officer to work 3 days per week, managing a fortnightly payroll of 130 employees and assisting the broader team with their responsibilities as needed.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer your responsibilities will include -
- Payroll processing for 130 staff fortnightly
- Processing superannuation and PAYG tax payments
- Calculation of termination payments, processing increases and calculating back-pays
- Processing leave requests
- Answering payroll enquiries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Inner-north location, close to the train & bus
- $60 000 per annum plus super, pro-rata
- $15 900 salary packaging benefit
- 3 days per week.
- Flexible start time
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99797. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com