About the Company
Our client is a government owned organisation based in the CBD. They have a current requirement for a Micropay-experienced Payroll Officer to assist them over the next 2 to 3 months.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsbile for end to end payroll processing, including G/Ledger, Super and other End of Pay payments. The right candidate will be experienced with both EBA and Award structures.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Calculation and processing of termination payments
- Pay enquiries and adjustments
- Award Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files including allowances and deductions
- End of Month Reporting
- General ledger reconciliations
About the Role
- Must have Micropay Meridian experience
- Experienced payroll officer
- Exposure to multiple awards/EBA's
- $38.00 to $40.00 per hour plus super
- Friendly and relaxed team
- CBD location
- 36.25 hours per week - let us know what start and finish times suit you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90738. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com