|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
We have opportunities available with our busy clients for both permanent and temporary positions.
These positions are located north and south of the city, and offer free parking.
About the Role
All positions are full-function processing roles. Your responsibilities will include -
- Completion of payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Ensure that all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Update payroll records by entering changes including job titles and department transfers.
- Entering timesheets and checking employee work hours, updating records when an employee's status changes.
- Responding to payroll enquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Calculating termination payments.
- PAYG and STP
- Superannuation, payroll tax and deductions.
A minimum three years payroll processing experience is a must, and experience with a large ERP and/or timekeeping system would be an advantage. A great attitude is essential!
For temporary positions, you must be available immediately and have your own reliable transport.
- On-site free parking
- Flexible start and finish times - 7.6 hours per day
- Career opportunities - these companies are growing
- Permanent roles - $70 000 per annum plus super
- Temporary roles - negotiable hourly rates
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102658. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com