About the Company
Our Not-For-Profit client requires the assistance of a flexible, proactive and good-natured Payroll Officer to complement their existing team. This is a 3 month temporary position - offered four days per week (including one Friday per fortnight).
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to assist with the following:
- Full function payroll processing for 500+ staff fortnightly
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG tax payments
- Answering payroll enquries
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer. If you have working knowledge of Micropay software that would be a benefit. You must have good time management and strong attention to detail.
- Immediate start
- 3 month assignment
- $35 per hour plus superannuation, negoitiable
- 4 days per week
- City north location, street parking & easy access to bus and train.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90691. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com