|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
We have multiple opportunities available with our busy clients for both permanent and 12-month fixed term roles.
These roles are located north of the city and offer free parking.
About the Role
All positions are full-function processing roles. Your responsibilities will include -
- Completion of payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data.
- Ensure that all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Update payroll records by entering changes including job titles and department transfers.
- Entering timesheets and checking employee work hours, updating records when an employee's status changes.
- Responding to payroll enquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Calculating termination payments.
- PAYG and STP
- Superannuation, payroll tax and deductions.
A minimum three years payroll processing experience is a must, and experience with a large ERP and/or timekeeping system would be an advantage. A great attitude is essential!
- Permanent employment, and/or 12 month contracts with view to permanency are both on offer. Part-time hours would be considered.
- On-site free parking
- Flexible start and finish times - 7.6 hours per day
- Career opportunities - these companies are growing
- Negotiable salaries
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102658. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com