About the Company
With a chill in the air, it's time to make the move north to sunny Queensland! A leader in the community care sector, our client seeks a motivated Payroll Manager to join their Brisbane-based team. A proud and passionate culture is at the core of this organisation where they embrace technology and are excited about the future growth of the organisation and their people.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM of Finance, you will be responsible for managing, leading and inspiring a team of 10+ employees, delivering payroll services to 9000 employees.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of the Payroll service
- Review and advise of risks
- Promote a culture of collaboration
- Provide valued customer experiences
- Ensure quality and compliance with the relevant legislation
- Lead a significant transformation to align to best payroll practices, standardisation, reduction in manual activities and improvements in systems
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Assess and improve employee performance through performance appraisals, feedback and learning
- Optimise team performance and establish strong team engagement.
You will be a self-starter with experience in a payroll management position. You will have a strong knowlege of payroll processing, legisaltion and system management.
- Values-driven employer
- Brisbane CBD location
- Newly created position
- Salary package circa $140 000
- Genuine opportunity to enact change and add value
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100268. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com