|Location||Mount Gravatt East|
|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
With a socially minded ethos and a passionate team, this evolving community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To assist with an increasing workload, they seek to appoint a Payroll & Rostering Officer, who is passionate about working in a team that has a direct impact in supporting their clients and the community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both Payroll and Rostering responsibiities.
Supporting the Senior Rostering Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure that shifts are filled in a timely manner and in such a way as to ensure minimum disruption to clients and ensure maximum cost effectiveness to the organisation.
- Audit timesheets for payroll processing.
- Ensure hours worked by employees are meeting industrial relation obligations.
Supporting the Payroll Manager you will:
- Timesheet processing
- Processing new starters, terminations, employee transfers and salary changes
- EBA Interpretation
- Processing and calculating entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
You can be either be experienced with Payroll and wanting to learn Rostering, or expeirenced with Rostering and wanting to learn Payroll!
Knowledge of the NDIS would be highly regarded, but is not essential.
You must have a current Blue Card, Yellow Card, First Aid & CPR certifications, or be willing to complete these at your own expense.
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees
- $55 000 per annum plus super, may be negotiable dependent on experience
- Supportive Management team
- Southside location & on-site parking
- Start from 8.30am - 8 hour day - Monday to Friday
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com