|Posted||22 days ago|
About the Company
With a socially minded ethos and a passionate team, this evolving community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To assist with an increasing workload, they seek to appoint a Payroll & Roster Officer, who is passionate about working in a team that has a direct impact in supporting their clients and the community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both Payroll and Rostering responsibilities.
Supporting the Senior Roster Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure that shifts are filled in a timely manner and in such a way as to ensure minimum disruption to clients and ensure maximum cost effectiveness to the organisation.
- Audit timesheets for payroll processing.
- Ensure hours worked by employees are meeting industrial relations obligations.
Supporting the Payroll Manager you will:
- Process timesheets
- Process new starters, terminations, employee transfers and salary changes
- Interpret Awards & EBA
- Process and calculating entitlements
- Maintain employee files
We are ideally seeking a candidate who is experienced with full-function payroll processing for a small payroll of 30 to 50 employees. The system used is Xero.
You must have a current Blue Card, Yellow Card, First Aid & CPR certifications, or be willing to complete these at your own expense.
Benefits of the role include
- A company that truly respects their customers and employees
- Supportive management team
- Southside location & on-site parking
- Start from 8.30am - 8 hour day - Monday to Friday
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, and is dedicated to implementing innovative ways to excel in their customer service and delivery.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102106. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com