|Location||Western Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||28 days ago|
About the Company
A leader in the construction industry, our client seeks a motivated Payroll & HR Specialist to join their team. A proud and passionate culture is at the core of this organisation where they strongly value their staff and are excited about the future growth of the organisation and their people.
About the Role Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing HR support and running end to end Payroll for staff across Australia and New Zealand.
- Responsible for timely payments of the payroll function for 130 employees.
- Reconciliation and lodgement of superannuation and statutory obligations including PAYG, Payroll Tax, WorkCover and monthly provisions
- Payrolls to be reconciled on a MTD and Rolling YTD basis
- Review and update payroll processes and procedures
- Setting up new starters
- Calculating leave and termination payments
- Interpretation of EBA's
- Managing recritment advertising and applications
- Compliance - refence checkings, medicals and police checks
- Maintenance of employee files
- Management and updating of training records
You will be a self-starter with experience managing a medium-sized payroll.
- Immediate start
- 3 month assignment with opportunity for permanency
- Negotiable hourly rate - dependent on experience
- Southside location with parking
- Reputable company
- Extensive project pipeline
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101282. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com