About the Company
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer wanting to extend your skills into HR Reporting? Our commercial client has created a new position to support their ongoing growth.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include -
- Maintain and process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll using Chris21
- Undertake end-to-end payroll processes including but not limited to setting up new starters, terminations, leave records, and follow-up of paperwork
- Assist with the induction and on-boarding of new employees including briefing on payroll forms and processes
- Ensure all timesheets, payroll changes, records and other related material are processed prior to close of the payroll run
- Administer and maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll files and databases, including new and terminated employees, ensuring they are complete, archived and maintained in line with the relevant legislation and audit requirements
- Administer worker's compensation insurance claim payments
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Assist the Finance team by reporting and analysing payroll figures to budget
- Provide payroll and HR statistics and reports
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees. You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive team that aims for excellence in their service delivery. As a member of this team, your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your prior experience using Chris 21 and openness to fulfil a wide and varied role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in payroll, advanced skills in Excel is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you provide huge support to the team and greater business.
- Varied role where you can utilise your analytical skills
- Central CBD location
- Negotiable salary
- Can be offered part or full time
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101132. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com