About the Company
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer wanting to extend your skills into HR Reporting? Our commercial client has created a new position to support their ongoing growth. This role can be offered as either a part-time or full-time position.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include -
- Maintain and process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll using Chris21
- Undertake end-to-end payroll processes including but not limited to setting up new starters, terminations, leave records, and follow-up of paperwork
- Assist with the induction and on-boarding of new employees including briefing on payroll forms and processes
- Ensure all timesheets, payroll changes, records and other related material are processed prior to close of the payroll run
- Administer and maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll files and databases, including new and terminated employees, ensuring they are complete, archived and maintained in line with the relevant legislation and audit requirements
- Administer worker's compensation insurance claim payments
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- Assist the Finance team by reporting and analysing payroll figures to budget
- Provide payroll and HR statistics and reports
As part of your role, you will build and maintain pro-active working relationships with all managers and employees. You will be working as part of a high performing and supportive team that aims for excellence in their service delivery. As a member of this team, your ability to support to the wider team in other areas where possible will ensure the continuous level of exemplary service of this unified, close-working unit.
Your prior experience using Chris 21 and openness to fulfil a wide and varied role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in payroll, advanced skills in Excel is also highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you provide huge support to the team and greater business.
- Varied role where you can utilise your analytical skills
- Part-time or full-time hours
- Central CBD location
- Negotiable salary
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101132. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com