About the Company
This is an exciting time of growth and development for our Not For Profit client, operating in the Healthcare sector.
About the Role
As the Payroll & Accounts Officer you will support a dynamic and inclusive Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include -
- Full function payroll processing for 500+ staff fortnightly
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG tax payments
- Answering payroll enquiries
- Accounts Receivable - prepare invoices and monitor receipts.
- General finance - reporting, maintain asset register, fleet administration, back-up to AP & AR.
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer. Working knowledge of Micropay software is desirable. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Passionate and friendly team - feel-good environment
- Inner-north location with parking, close to the train & bus
- Negotiable salary - $65 000 to $70 000 per annum plus super plus $15 900 salary packaging benefit.
- 38 hour week
- May require some travel across south-east Queensland - get to know the broader team
- 8.30am to 4.30pm but talk to us if you need some flexibility (must do 38 hours per week though)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90691. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com