About the Company
Our client truly believes in valuing its employees and attributes its success to the knowledge, commitment and dedication of its staff members. This is a high volume, complex, constantly changing environment within a dynamic team. They are looking for an experienced and knowledgable Payroll & Accounts Officer to join their finance team for a contract opportunity.
About the Role
As the Payroll & Accounts Officer you must be flexible with your days, working 3 to 5 days per week as required.
You key responsibilities will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll
- New starters, terminations, super calculations, leave calculations, payroll tax, PAYG
- Award Interpretation and in-depth understanding of the Fair Work Act
- Accounts Receivable
You must have:
- End to end payroll experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills
- High attention to detail and be comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-100014. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com