About the Company
My client is a well established and well regarded services provider, employing over 100 staff servicing Brisbane and the Gold Coast. They have a social and rewarding culture and regularly do meal/nibbles/drinks. They do a yearly prize draw for staff and social activities, company lunches and put on a fab Christmas Party!
About the Role
Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting for an Administration all-rounder to be based in modern premises on Brisbane's southside. This will be a busy role, requiring excellent time-keeping ability, high level computer skills, excellent communication and the ability to multitask and thrive in a busy environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings - taking minutes and following up on action items.
- Organising orders - catering and office supplies
- Document formatting
- Records Management
- No task to great or small
To be considered for this position, it is expected you will have:
- Well developed computer skills, including microsoft Excel and Word.
- Well developed communication skills.
- A can-do and proactive nature.
- Permanent part-time role - Monday to Friday in school hours (9.00am to 2.30/3.00pm)
- Handy south side location
- On-site parking
- Negotiable salary plus super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100755. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com