About the Company
Our client in a leader within the financial services industry specialising in high net wealth individuals and families. Their company ethos is focused on delivering high quality outcomes, exceptional customer service and developing strong authentic relationships with their clients.They pride themselves on ensuring that their clients and the community have the highest level of trust in their ability and intentions.The work environment has a family feel, however, they expect excellence from their people, clients and stakeholders.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Planning SME, This position is a key role within the team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the service outcomes of the firm.
- Support the Financial Planning SME in the delivery of the Financial planning SME checkpoints to a high standard and in a timely matter.
- Preparation of high quality recommendations for clients of the firm including SOA's and ROA's.
- Reviewing advice documents and paperwork to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Gather technical account and policy information on existing superannuation, insurance and whole of life policies for analysis and review.
- Undertake forecasting and financial modelling using XPLAN software.
- At all times be up to date with taxation, superannuation and other technical rules to utilise in advice documents and to support the advisers of the firm.
- prepare all ROA/SOA paperwork, implement and follow up
- estate administration
- ensure term deposit maturity report is run weekly and threads put in place where appropriate for each maturity
- place share trades
- liaise with brokers and fund managers as required
- file integrity
- assist with general administration duties including phone calls
- Xplan integrity and data entry including datafeeds
You will be a value driven individual who gets satisfaction out of witnessing the succusses of your clients. You will be able to build professional relationships with clients and their advisors.
In this role with you will have the privilege of working with high net worth successful clients and get exposure to their networks. You will be expected to display confidentially and professionalism in all dealings.
You will have a hunger to learn and proven experience in accounts management and client engagement and ideally come from an accounting/finance background with exposure to high net wealth individuals. Experience using Xplan is preferred.
- Share in and contribute to the success of external and internal clients
- Work in a supportive team environment to deliver high quality outcomes
- Competitive salary
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Harding on 07 3023 1096, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99336. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com