About the role
|This position is responsible for managing and effecting the organisational change required for the successful implementation of the HRIS.|
Reporting to the Project Director and Project Managers, your key accountabilities will include:
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you;
- Demonstrate recent experience in creation and articulation of Change and Transition Management, Communication, Stakeholder Engagement and Training Strategies and Plans for large, complex private sector or Government organisations.
- Demonstrate recent experience in the delivery of supportive change and transition strategies and activities to support the implementation of large, complex business transformation programs of work involving delivery of ICT ERP or HR/Payroll solutions.
- Demonstrate experience in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary, multi-agency resources.
- Formal qualifications and/or certification in Change Management frameworks/methodologies (ie Prosci / CMI) or equivalent work experience
- Interpersonal skills of a high order, with emphasis on relationship management and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to develop communication materials to support the change and transition activities
- Advanced knowledge of drawing products such as Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint to develop graphical artefacts including flyers, newsletters, flow diagrams
- Superior skills in the production of written, verbal and presentation material.
- A comprehensive understanding of the methods and processes used to implement change in large, complex, 24x7, geographically dispersed organisations
- An understanding of the theories of organisational behaviour and human motivation
- An understanding of program and project management principles and the issues that can arise from the management of ICT initiatives
- Work collaboratively and form productive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders e.g. Program Director, Managers, Project Managers, Agency (Client) Executive, Agency (client) representatives, subject matter experts, vendors and providers.
- Promote and build an awareness of ethical conduct within the workplace and lead by example.
- Demonstrate leadership of your discipline.
- Cultivate a work culture that involves a healthy balance of collaboration and autonomy.
Qualifications in PRINCE2/MSP, Communications, Organisational Change Management, Psychology or similar discipline will be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90551. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com