About the Role
The purpose of this role is to apply a structured methodology and lead organisational and cultural change management activities across the organisation through supporting communication efforts, assessing the change impacts and supporting training efforts.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Create actionable deliverables (communications plan, training plan, change management plan)
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key requirements, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the key responsibilities described above under '"About the Role', the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- High level change management skills, with the ability to achieve successful project outcomes.
- High level negotiation, consultation, facilitation and written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and mentor multiple multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level knowledge and application of change management methodologies
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90122. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com