About the Company
The OCM Specialist role is with one of our major clients in Brisbane
About the Role
The Organisation Change Management (OCM) Specialist will work within the ICT Program, to assist in developing and delivering change and communication activities in response to ICT's key projects.
The OCM Specialist will work with the ICT Program OCM, project managers and business representatives to ensure that changes resulting from ICT projects are understood and adopted with organisation's business.
- Developing and implementing organisational change strategies and activities
- Working with project managers and change leaders to develop and implement organisational change strategies.
- Aligning organisational change strategies with project outcomes, ensuring they are integrated and consistent with broader strategies, visions and future direction.
- Supporting change leaders as they lead their teams through changes stemming from ICT projects.
- Working with the ICT Program Management Office to manage competing demands across the business and ICT Program
- Proactively managing assigned issues, risks and concerns.
- Maintaining confidentiality of corporate data and information.
- Engaging across all levels of the business.
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to organisation's Safety & Environmental Programs, Best Practice
- OCM certification (mandatory)
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, ICT, Business, or a related field (mandatory)
- Experience in implementing OCM methodologies, strategies, plans and activities to support division, department and organisational changes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability in supporting and coaching change leaders
- Ability in developing and implementing OCM plans.
- Ability in assessing training needs and developing training programs.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 0407 653 841,ref no. JO-2001-99193. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com