|Location||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Posted||12 days ago|
Our client is a leading Utilities provider based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They have embarked on a major transformation and require an Oracle Financial Functional Lead to join their technology integrations team.
The position is responsible for the implementation of the transition from TechOne financial platform to an existing Oracle Financial Application systems (EBS, BI and PBCS). The role involves analysing business requirements, supporting and delivery of process mapping (eg. Chart of Accounts re-design), procedure documentation, data migration, testing, training and change management activities. The role may require hands-on systems support or development in Oracle Financials.
- Complete current state assessment of the two financial systems and document key differences.
- Define functional and non-functional requirements for a consolidated system across all financial domains - GL, AP, AR, FA, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Define and assess tactical and strategic solution options for system consolidation.
- Lead the re-designing of consolidated CoA and associated mapping.
- Provide input into system integration scope, approach and roadmap
- Provide input into business process mapping; Recommend potential improvements for consideration.
- Provide input into consolidated reporting strategy and approach.
- Enable informed decisions through experience and objective input
- Plan and execute data conversion activities including Data Cleansing, Mapping and Migrations across the financial domains. E.g. Projects, Suppliers, Contracts, Fixed Assets etc.
- Articulate issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Lead business change impact assessment and provide input into effective transition approach.
- Hands-on support for system development in Oracle EBS, PBCS, Reporting etc.
Skills and Experienced required:
- Extensive experience in Accounting & Finance with experience in project delivery
- Experience leading end-to-end Financial Systems Integration in a small to medium organisation as systems expert and functional lead
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate sound judgement when assessing implementation options and recommended approach
- Oracle functional experience across the Finance domains (AP,AR ,CE ,FA ,GL) - desired
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).