About the Company
Large financial corporation, CBD-based, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Project and Change Management you will initially be responsible for the end to end delivery of an Oracle cloud implementation. The successful candidate will take an effective role as a leader to drive overall deliverables, and assume matrix management of the end to end project team. With sponsor and stakeholder liaisons you will ensure a successful migration to future state and client experience for all business units involved and challenge the business and technical teams on appropriate best practice and process improvement throughout the project.
Specifically, your focus will be to:
- Work with the business, technology and legal teams to ensure any project related contracts, non-disclosure agreements, bill of materials, statement of work and associated artefacts are appropriately discussed, documented and approved.
- Create a feasible plan that achieves the goals and objectives of the project and aligns with the QIC's overall business strategy.
- Ensure coverage and completion of the project tasks, which includes securing skilled and experienced workers, assign tasks and deadlines, as well as provision tools to collaborate.
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate with teams the task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule.
- Define the appropriate funding for the project (including internal and incremental spend), receive approval of funding, and keep the project within or under approved tolerances whilst adhering to defined success criteria.
- Monitor budget against estimate at completion, and re-adjust accordingly, proactively raising early recommendations and required change requests for approvals.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships to deliver what they expected or better, and make sure that they have buy in and are satisfied with the results.
- Identify and escalate issues / risks together with mitigation plans, owners and delivery dates and work towards resolving them quickly.
The ideal candidate
As a strong candidate for this role, you will have:
- Minimum 3+ years in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM environments, R10 or later.
- 7+ years experience in Oracle ERP, EPM applications implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Experience and understanding of "Cloud" service delivery models and architectures
- Hands on experience to drive delivery of large scale technology implementations, including data migration projects (Microsoft SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online and traditional network file share technologies).
- Proven track record of effective client / vendor management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
- Ownership and management of project budget including statement of work, purchase quotations / orders, invoice payment, time-sheeting, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of project and program lifecycle / methodologies (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, etc.) with the ability to adapt and implement fit for purpose solutions.
- In depth knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change across business units and vendors both onshore and offshore.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, VSTS, JIRA (and relevant Test / Issue management software), MS office suite.
- Excellent documentation / communication / presentation skills to present to / liaise with all levels of stakeholders (Project plans, Tasks / Issues / Risks, Status reports, Financials, etc).
- Proven leadership skills.
This is a fixed term contract (not daily rate) for 6-12 months.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1805-89229. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com