|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
A global funds management company, engaged on a transformation of systems and processes, has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Analyst to get in, learn and assist Finance SME's with implementation and transition to new ways of working.
About the Role
You'll responsible to facilitate and support Finance in the:
- design/remediation/improvement and documentation of business processes and test cases for the implmentation;
- coaching employees to develop and maintain process maps using a consistent mapping technique; and
- assisting the implementation team in transitioning from the current application to Oracle SaaS Cloud solution for ERP, EPM and HCM.
You are a high-energy, flexible, learning-centric professional who works collaboratively with your team and senior stakeholders. You're comfortable in a high-performing, diverse team. You're technical/professional skills, abilities and experience include:
- Implementing cloud based ERP solutions (e.g.Oracle/SAP/Dynamics) with a strong functional understanding of Finance modules including core financials, projects, budgeting & forecasting, procurement, and reporting.
- Multi-currency experience highly regarded.
- Expertise in BPMN (and tools) or equivalent process mapping/modelling techniques.
- Expertise in deploying process/ operational excellence frameworks including Process Frameworks/Maps, Operations Manuals, Procedures, etc.
- Process improvement techiques - e.g. Lean
- Great interpersonal communication, consultation and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Delivery of complex operational change within tight timeframes and budgets.
- End-to-end change (stakeholder communication, business analysis, development, testing, implementation and handover).
- Analytical thinking and problem solving to support effective identification of business problems, assessment of solutions, and stakeholder needs analysis.
- Ability to quickly understand how business units function, and challenge the status quo.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand new concepts and translate them into opportunities for operational improvements.
- The ability to work autonomously and mult-task.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or equivalent relevant industry qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, functional configuration, testing, and client user training.
- Strong business knowledge of Finance processes ideally in a financial or funds management environment.
Diverse team culture, professional environment, and an opportunity to develop some highly desireable skills in Oracle Cloud ERP. CBD-based, and potential extension or transition to permanent if business needs grow.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102238. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com