A privately owned quarry operator producing road base and sub base.
The Operations Manager will provide leadership to the management team of 3 quarry sites across the northern suburbs of Melbourne and ultimately be responsible for;
- Site Health and Safety
The successful applicant will have;
- Previous experience managing quarry operations
- A strong understanding of the crushing and screening processes
- Experience in the operation of fixed plant and machinery, FEL, excavators and other quarry mobile plant
- A proven track record in operations management; identifying risk and resolving problems as they arise
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Mining such as Cert IV in Surface Extraction Operations
- Drill & Blast experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Inspiring leadership and communication abilities and able to work with small teams.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Company vehicle
- State of the art plant
- A collaborative management group
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tim Venn on 03 9929 9549, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99623. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com