Monitor Consulting is looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join the team in their Melbourne Office, reporting to the Consultant Care and Operations Manager. Monitor Consulting is an experienced team of business advisory and project delivery specialists dedicated to achieving performance at all levels of your organisation.
Since its inception, Monitor Consulting has seen significant growth across all its service lines, supporting a number of high profile clients including those within the Banking and Finance, Insurance and Information Technology industries.
For FY18/19, Monitor has an impressive list of win/grow clients and is expecting similar rapid growth, therefore needs an Operations Coordinator to join and support the team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Consultant onboarding administration including responsibility for all compliance including: visa checks, WHS training modules, privacy and data collection, reference collection, WHS site checks
- Processing all client required background check requests for consultants
- Finance support & tracking, ensure reporting accuracy of existing engagements, chasing extension/exits, Purchase Order/Invoice reporting
- Being a first point of call for consultant queries including timesheets, invoicing, payments, team profiles
- Supporting relevant consultant offboarding activities
- Coordination and event management support for internal and external events or meetings
- Assistance with recruitment coordination when required
You will have:
- Demonstrable history coordinating and supporting teams in high volume contract delivery ideally within Technology or Project Services.
- Proven experience in an administrative role, with high attention to detail
- Proven experience dealing with conflicting priorities
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office/ Social media channels/CRM's
- Experience in a consultancy desired but not mandatory
This is a critical growth role in what is an exciting time for Monitor so we are keen to talk with coordinators who are looking to work in a dynamic, fun and supportive environment with a high performing team.
If the above sounds like you, and you have the relevant experience we are looking for, please apply now. Please include a current CV along with a letter /e-mail outlining why you are interested.