|Posted||2 months ago|
About the Company
The Coal Network Capacity Company (CNCCo) was incorporated in April 2020 and is jointly owned by Aurizon Network and all the Queensland coal producing companies that utilise the network. CNCCo will assume the role of Independent Expert and will perform functions including modelling, information collection and reporting and logistics optimisation to its owners, other rail operators and port operators. This is an exceptional career opportunity to join a new business and contribute to maximising the capability and efficiency of the infrastructure and operations of the Central Queensland Coal Network.
About the Role
Reporting directly to a forward-thinking and dynamic CEO, the responsibilities of the Office Manager will be broad and encompass all areas of administration and accounts. You will support a culture of proactive communication, good governance, collaboration and be able to take accountability.
- Develop positive and trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Administrative support to the CEO
- Assist the Company Secretary in the organisation and preparation of Board meetings
- HR Administration including maintenance of HR files, preparation of contracts and coordinating inductions
- Facilities management
- Document management to ensure quality and compliance
- Maintaining various registers
- Purchasing control for office supplies and consumables
- Review and analysis of financial data
- Processing accounts receivable and payable
- Process invoices, expense claims
- Payroll processing
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have be a good all-rounder with a team-focused approach where no task is to great or small. You will take responsibility for the daily performance and management of the office and administrative processes and be able to identify and recommend improvement opportunities. Previous experience with a start-up business would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Desired traits -
- Results orientated
- Creative problem solver
- Effective listener and communicator
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Collaborative contributor
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Newly created company - newly created position - make it your own!
- Develop processes and procedures
- Attractive salary circa $100k per annum, negotiable dependent on experience and with potential for additional reward for performance
- CBD location, part work-from-home considered, flexible start and finish times
- Career development opportunities in line with company growth
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting start-up organisation and contribute to the future of Queensland's Coal Network. An attractive remuneration package is offered along genuine career development opportunities into the future.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101858. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com