Davidson is setting up for our next exciting period of workplace experience evolution. Culminating with our new office move in July 2020, our Office Experience Manager will get to play a key role in Experience Management (XM) at Davidson from day one!
Due to an internal appointment, we seek an Office Experience Manager longing to be a central figure of influence as we link our upcoming move to embarking on new ways of working.
Our Office Experience Manager will have a direct influence on our Brisbane office with regards to:
- Physical environment our Employees, Clients, and Candidates will thrive in;
- Tools and technologies required that will enable yet another level of our productivity to be realised, and
- New ways of work that will enable employees not just for today but into the future.
You will be empowered with clear responsibilities to make your mark on the Davidson Group. These day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Execution of events, including monthly celebrations, annual events (think Christmas and End of Financial Year) Parties and other ad hoc events as required;
- Ownership of the streamlined user experience for the Brisbane office IT requirements and solutions;
- Managing initial engagement (front of house activities), including incoming calls as well as candidate and client meetings;
- Influencing a pristine environment with respect to all shared facilities throughout the office;
- Championing best practice Facility and Safety requirements, particularly First aid, Emergency response, and building maintenance;
What will your workplace experience be?
Davidson continues to build a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance. Today we invite committed and passionate people to help us on our exciting journey of growth and success.
We continuously broaden the rewards and recognition we provide for high performance and experiences. Whether it's active social clubs; birthday RDO's or personal Professional Development experiences with in-house specialists, your experience is only restrained by your own actions and motivation to perform.
We know that inclusive companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTQI and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson, People & Culture Business Partner on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com