|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
This dynamic and values-driven engineering consultancy continues to expand through their commitment to always delivery with integrity, teamwork and creativity.
You have the opportunity to step into an evolving Office Coordinator role where you will start in a 6 month fixed term contract, with the opportunity to evolve into a permanent role!
About the Role
Taking the role of the supportive 'glue' in the Brisbane head office, you will work with this dynamic team of 12 through providing office coordination, HR and marketing support and sink your teeth into preparing tenders and submissions.
Your position will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Administration support to the business including assisting with tender support / submissions, record keeping, data entry, database management, and ad hoc administration requirements (formatting, creating power points, updating registers)
- General reception duties including phone management
- Diary co-ordination and meeting scheduling for senior management (booking events, setting up meetings, chasing client contacts)
- Travel bookings and management (accomm, flights & car hire)
- Updating of social media platforms - LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram etc
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position.
In terms of professional background:
- Construction/engineering industry exposure
- Excellent Outlook skills
- Excellent Word Formatting Skills - lots of formatting!
- Basic Excel
- Highly reputable and successful consultancy that you can be proud of
- Extensive training and professional development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in - (fun!), hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues.
- Passionate managers and team members
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103229. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com