|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit multiple Office All-rounders for large scale State Government projects starting 15th March 2021. These roles are until 30th of June pending project volumes & requirements. If you are a reliable and motivated customer service, administrator, please see below for more details.
About the Role
Staff may be used for one position only but will also need to be flexible moving into other areas as the workload varies and the need arises.
- Answering inbound phone calls relating to notices sent out via post
- Resilience due to some calls being verbally aggressive
- Inputting accurate data into System on every phone call. All notes must be made regarding the call outcomes
- Data entry
- Mail Room functions - sorting mail, opening mail, filing, scanning and printing
- Miscellaneous administration tasks requested by CPV Managers. E.g. repetitive work tasks, scanning documents, moving boxes etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Availability to work flexible hours for the project and able to travel to Brisbane Southside
- High attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Team oriented and ability to work with a large close-knit team
- Successful applicants will be requested to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to starting
Sound like you? These roles are going fast and applications are only being accepted via the portal.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.