Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry, This Australian Icon has over 100 locations across the globe supporting over 10,000 employees and they are currently looking for an experienced O365 Consultant to join the team for an initial 6 month contract in their eastern office location.
You will be an experienced Office 365 SME and should be technically capable in the use of SharePoint Online, Teams and holds a good understanding of how the O365 eco system operates.
The role will see you involved in multiple Projects across the business where you will be required to laisse with business units and end users to assist them in utilising the range of O365 products, some basic like SharePoint and team sites - others more complex through the use of power apps.
You will be the knowledge base and share your skills to increase capability of O365 internally, training, admin and derive O365 governance processes.
This is a great role with an amazing team.
You should be able to show senior level experience with the following:
- Implementation of governance/policies (managing and improving) on O365
- Knowledge of, SharePoint online, PowerApps and OneDrive
- Requirements gathering.
- Technical designs based on business requirements
- Architect high & low level designs around SharePoint Office 365 Suite
- Significant experience with migration across O365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online) is essential
- Strong overall Office 365 administration skills are required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99548. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com