Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing industry, This Australian Icon has over 100 locations across the globe supporting over 10,000 employees and they are currently looking for an experienced O365 Consultant to join the team for an initial 6-month contract in their eastern office location.
You will be an experienced Office 365 SME, should be technically capable in the use of SharePoint Online, Teams, and holds a good understanding of how the O365 eco system operates.
The role will see you involved in multiple Projects across the business where you will be required to laisse with business units and end users to assist them in utilising the range of O365 products, some basic like SharePoint and team sites - others more complex with power apps.
You will be the knowledge base, share your skills to increase capability of O365 internally, training, and admin, and derive O365 governance processes.
Location: Melbourne (Eastern Suburb)
Key deliverables expected from O365 consultant:
- Derive governance/policies to ensure the smooth operation of the platform - touching on teams, SharePoint online, PowerApps and OneDrive; built up via specific engagements that have been tested as fit for purpose
- Solution Architecture - high & low level designs around Office 365 products; against a set of defined customer requirements
- Provide application governance including developing, managing and continually improving processes; including 3rd party vendor selection (establish a panel of vendors playing in the O365 space; on boarding into environment etc.)
- Increase O365 adoption; be an advocate for use of O365 suite of components
- Qualify O365 toolsets; Suitability of tools for enterprise usage, guidelines for usage and monitoring of licensing pools/requirements
- Someone who asserts of being more of a O365 consultant rather than an O365 administrato
- Someone who has a level of O365 Architecture knowledge; that has strong interpersonal skills and is able to derive and articulate solution(s) to stakeholders
- Someone that can drive an agenda end to end; from identifying the opportunity through to completion
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99548. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com