|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson is delighted to be partnering with Lowes Petroleum to recruit an Operations Manager to play a significant role in leading the NSW business.
Lowes Petroleum has been a leading brand within the Australian fuel and lubricant distribution market since 1977. In 2015 the business entered a long-term joint venture partnership with BP which has seen the expansion of the organisation, a growth trajectory which continues to this day with operations in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania.
With a significant fleet of vehicles, fuel and lubricant depots, retail service stations, 24 hour unmanned stations and a vast and growing fuel-card business - the business continues to grow.
The Role Overview
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the NSW Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and leadership of the NSW business. Overseeing the implementation and execution of the business strategy the NSW Operations Manager will partner closely with senior leadership across the organisation to ensure that the NSW business performs to the maximum potential in a safe, efficient, profitable and highly engaged manner.
The Role Responsibilities
- Champion a strong safety culture across all areas of Operations.
- Provide positive and effective leadership across all operational sites within NSW; ensuring that the team are empowered and supported to deliver on their key deliverables.
- Maximise vehicle utilisation rates and optimise the performance of all assets within the fleet.
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders within Sales, Fleet Management, Maintenance and all Depots.
- Build strong relationships with 3rd party customers and identify opportunities to improve 3PL contract performance and KPI's.
- Ensure significant focus is placed in customer engagement, experience and satisfaction at all times, providing the highest quality of service at all levels. Position Lowes Petroleum as the first choice for customers and drive growth of the business.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a business on a positive growth trajectory and to provide significant input to a motivated team across several geographies. In order to be successful in this leadership role, you will:
- Have a positive and effective leadership style with a proven track-record within the fuel, transport and logistics or closely associated sectors.
- Be an outstanding communicator with an approachable and engaging style.
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of service and experience to your customer base.
- Have strong and demonstrated experience managing teams, operations and financial performance across a multi-site business with proven success implementing efficiency gains and maximising fleet performance.
- Have an unwavering commitment to safety and a dedication to upholding the strongest levels of safety culture in all aspects of operations.
In addition to an attractive salary package, performance related bonus and the provision of a work vehicle, this role offers the opportunity to work with a dedicated and driven national team.
Working closely with a CEO with strong international experience, this role represents an opportunity to join a growing business with fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
With operations throughout NSW the role location is flexible with the potential to be based from locations including Penrith, Newcastle, Orange or Dubbo.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Christian Bloomfield on 0411 899 300 or Stephen Veness on 0488 336 857, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102646. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com