|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you an experienced NodeJS Developer who is seeking an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing company whilst enjoying a great lifestyle on the beautiful Sunshine Coast? Or are you looking for a new challenging gig with more flexible working from home options?
If yes, get in touch today as we are currently seeking a NodeJS Developer to work on a permanent role in Sunshine Coast. Whilst preference will be given to candidates who are able to work from the office, the client is happy to consider remote work. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established business with heaps of room for growth and a supportive and inclusive culture. You will horn your skills on leading technical stack such as NodeJS, NestJS, Angular and AWS.
About the Role
You will work in a tight-knit team of 5 to 6 developers. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will work on the development of a system from the ground up utilising NodeJS technologies. On a daily basis, you will:
- Participate in team meetings to plan, architect and develop the microservices;
- Utilise NodeJS, NestJS and other technologies to develop strong backend that keeps application systems up and running;
- Work in a hybrid environment with on-prem and cloud hosted systems (AWS);
- Develop robust unit testing throughout your code including documentation
To succeed in this role, you will successfully demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience in software development
- Experience and proficiency in NodeJS and NestJS
- Understanding of database concepts (NoSQL, SQL)
- Skills/experience in Unit testing
- Excellent communication skills.
Whilst not mandatory, experience in any of the following will be of a great help:
- AWS and Lambda Functions
- HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Agile development processes (SCRUM)
- Source Control (Git)
- Knowledge of architectural designs like microservices, domain driven design and TDD/BDD
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Get your application in today for an immediate review!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101664. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com