Davidson are looking for an experienced Network Specialist to join their client within the Govt space for an initial 6 month contract based in Brisbane.
Role: Network Specialist
Duration: Initial 6 month with a view to extend
The Network Specialist will assist in a major WIFI implementation and will be responsible for deployment related activities including liaising with project and operational areas, school representatives.
- Under the direction of the project managers, perform all assigned deployment tasks for the migration project.
- Assist with tests on INTUNE, WLAN and WLC to ensure effective connection to our client
- As applicable, assist or complete system, integration, performance and regression testing and associated activities such as accurate defect logging and prioritisation within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies
- Provide technical expertise to the department's ICT systems, including specifically
- Perform administration, maintenance, and support tasks as directed
- Undertake capacity reviews, identifying and analysing opportunities for performance and platform tuning as directed.
- Perform defined tasks as directed to proactively monitor critical ICT services.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve. Identify operational issues and contribute to their resolution.
- Ensure adherence to Cyber Security best practice.
- Knowledge of school and student management system(s), and ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of Microsoft INTUNE as Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform
- Preferred understanding of client authentication within WLAN
- Exposure to Cisco and HP wireless environments
- Knowledge of WLAN and or WLC testing
- Advanced ITIL process knowledge
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99695. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com