Multiple opportunities available for Network Engineers with IP Networking and Voice over IP experience. A great opportunity to join a well-known Australian organisation based in the CBD on a 12 month contract basis.
- Building services for customers that meet quality requirements you must also have knowledge of IP Telephony products and be capable of supporting new products.
- Comply with defined processes to ensure standardised configuration practices and best possible customer experience.
- Make Technical and process suggestions for improvements to practices, customer experience & cycle time.
- Collaborate with other fulfilment teams to fulfil customer solutions spanning multiple products.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Internetworking (IP)
- Strong customer and stakeholder communications
- Dedication to get it right for our customer first time, every time.
- IP Networking
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP Voice
- Detailed knowledge of Local Number Portability (LNP)
- Voice over IP
- IP Quality of Service
- Voice PSTN Network Switching
- Voice CPE Features
- Voice CPE Switching Systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Benedict on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90083. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com