Davidson Technology are recruiting a number of network engineers to engage with a telecommunications company in Sydney CBD.
The roles are contract positions for an initial 12 months.
Daily duties of the role will be:
* Building services for customers that meet quality requirements you must also have knowledge of IP Telephony products and be capable of supporting new products.
* Comply with defined processes to ensure standardised configuration practices and best possible customer experience.
* Make Technical and process suggestions for improvements to practices, customer experience & cycle time.
* Collaborate with other fulfilment teams to fulfil customer solutions spanning multiple products.
Skills we want to see from candidates:
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Internetworking (IP)
* Strong customer and stakeholder communications
* Dedication to get it right for our customer first time, every time.
* CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP Voice
* Detailed knowledge of Local Number Portability (LNP)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Bruce on 02 8093 0621, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89412. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com