About the Company
A blue chip financial services organisation has an excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer in Brisbane.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Network Engineer who will be able to provide support for global WAN, LAN, Voice, Video Conferencing and Data Centre environment.
Extensive experience in system and network adminiatration with solid hands on in Cisco Wireless, LAN, WAN, Voice and Data Centre environments is highly desirable for the role.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract role based in Brisbane CBD.
- Proven experience Network & Systems administration on Cisco Wireless, LAN, WAN, Voice and Data Centre environments
- Level 3 system and user support
- Experince in incident, problem and change management (ITIL Processes preferred)
- Working with managed service providers
- Network operational tasks and maintenance
- Structured cabling and fibre optic cabling systems
- Experience in Skype for Business & Windows 10
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90044. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com