About the Company
Global company. Household name in Construction sector.
They need a network engineer who is to based at a large construction project in Rozelle. After 6 months the role may move to their corporate head office near the CBD.
About the Role
The role needs someone with very strong data networking skills across Cisco, Palo Alto , Aruba switching an routers. May be some voice work also.
The environment is not mature and will need someone to spend the first few weeks troubleshooting the set up and suggesting recommendations. There is not a lot of documentation and processes bedded down so they do need a self starter and someone who can deal with ambiguity.
Key technical skills:
- Install, configure and support network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAPs, firewalls, SDWAN, DNS and DHCP
- Work with a range of network design including VLAN's, SDWAN and MPLS
- Procure network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configure firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximise network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with Cisco, Palo Alto or Aruba
- AWS Experience in network highly advantageous
Must be happy working on a construction project. White card would be useful but not essential.
Great team and good squad to work with.
Looking for a quick start.
Great company with good prospects.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101542. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com