We are currently looking for multiple network engineers to work on one of the most cutting edge project in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Have good level of knowledge of, and experience with, the Unix & Red Hat Linux Operating System, including Kernel configuration, driver packages, performance tuning and automation.
- Have scripting (TCL/TK, Perl, & Shell)
- Revise solution architecture drawings, diagrams and Bill of Materials (BOM), including system interfaces.
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware (preferably HP, Juniper & Cisco).
- Experience in large and distributed networked computer systems
- Detailed configuration design, load, validation and hand over network infrastructure and associated equipment to Software Integration on customer sites and in factory.
- Configuration of external interfaces to OSI Layer 4 including application and security considerations.
- Support configuration changes to system platforms in factory and customer sites.
- Attend Design Reviews with customers.
- Provide customer training.
- Identify risks at solution architecture level and propose where possible alternate validated solutions.
- Provide system and networking expertise useful in the design.
- Follow and contribute to the development and enhancement of engineering processes
- Have Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Have Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) - Highly Desirable
As these roles require security clearance we are only accepting applications from Australian citizens or Permanent residents.