|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Network Delivery Lead/ Cutover Lead role for a large complex enterprise client in Melbourne
3 month contract with potential longer term based in CBD
About the Role
Our client is undergoing a major IT SD-WAN Network transformation, with the migration of multiple sites across Australia.
As a Networl Delivery/ Cutover Lead you would be joining their project team reporting into the Project Manager.
- Coordination and delivery of sites for migration and cutover to the new SD-WAN solution,
- Including: completing a site audit, coordinating network remediation pre-cutover, coordination of the deployment, post-cutover support activities
- Provide status reporting and weekly progress
- Creation, Management and Closure of IT Changes tickets in accordance with the IT Change Management/CAB process
- Updates and management back into the Service Engineering team, CMDB/AMDB
- Experience in implementing in infrastructure networking projects as Lead
- Experience in administration of Meraki SD-WAN
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-2103-103252. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com