|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Endeavour Energy distribute affordable, safe and reliable electricity to over 2 million people in homes and businesses across Sydney's Greater West, the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and the South Coast. Recent privatisation, and the current transition from a traditional 'poles and wires' business to a distributed services operator is bringing change, challenge and opportunity to the business, and it's employees.
They are now looking to appoint an exceptional individual to the role of Network Control Specialist.
This role is an integral part of the 24 hour, 7 day network operation and control function, coordinating requests, planning and preparing switching instructions to allow safe access to the electrical network. The successful candidate will work closely with the Control Room, and eventually progress into a Control Room Operator role.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will possess:
- Electrical Trade qualifications
- Previous experience with HV switching and/or as a network operator in a control room environment
- Experience in the energy or utilities industries
- Previous experience with Advanced Distributed Management Systems (ADMS)
- Exceptional communications skills, allowing effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake shift work
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, secure organisation and continue your career.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer along with genuine career development opportunities in a professional and collaborative environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101884. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com