|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a Network Analyst 12 month contract opportunity with a reputable government client. You will leverage your IT infrastructure expertise to undertake duties associated with the management, administration and support of a large corporate data communication network. You will be part of an established team that takes ownership of all ICT operations.
About the Role
- Provide network support services, ensuring timely resolution to network administration tasks and troubleshooting.
- Undertake research, analysis and interpretation of issues and trends relating to ICT infrastructure and be pro-active in recommending and implementing quality best practice solutions in accordance with the network and security technical architecture.
- Provide advice and options on issues and trends relating to the management and ongoing development of network configurations and agreed department services.
- Maintain accurate records of all hardware/software items and monitoring of performance, actions and outcomes in relation to the management of incidents, problems, release, change issues, user requests and outcomes.
- Liaise and consult with ICT team members, other departmental work units and service contract suppliers to co-ordinate network and service incidents in accordance with service level agreements.
- Prepare reports on actual service performance and comparison with expected service levels and other correspondence as required.
- Development and peer review of work instructions, standards and procedures
You will successfully demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Design/Configuration/Implementation of complex Cisco based data communication networks including datacentre, metropolitian and regional network platforms
- Management and support of data communication related services which include:
- Telstra IPWAN ,IPVPN and other MPLS carrier based networks, WDM, dark and managed fibre optics services, structured cabling solutions, Riverbed application accelerators and wireless (WiFi) technologies
- Utilisation of network management platforms which include:
- Statseeker, SolarWinds, EasyIP, Cisco Integrated Service Engine (ISE), Fluke Cable Testers, and LiveAction Network Performance Manager
- Network analysis and fault diagnosis
- Riverbed WAN optimisation technology design/implementation/management
- Quality of Service (QoS) policy design/implementation/management
- Voice of IP (VoIP)
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Technical report writing
- ITIL framework
- Cisco certification
A current Class C manual driver's licence will be required for this position.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Get your application in today, as this role is closing on Thursday the 28th of January. Late applications will be retained for future opportuties.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102635. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com