About the Company
We have partnered with a leading Australian coal producer in NSW at an exciting stage in their development journey. Our client has developed a reputation for excellence in operations, project delivery and safe and efficient operations, and is now recruiting multiple multi-skilled operators for their newest and largest coalmine with a life-of-mine of 30 years located in the Gunnedah Basin.
About the Area
Gunnedah is the hub of one of Australia's richest agricultural regions - the Liverpool Plains in North West New South Wales - and is located on the Kamilaroi and Oxley Highways. Gunnedah has a great variety of shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Residents and visitors will appreciate the variety of great cuisine that the local restaurants, pubs, clubs and takeaway venues have to offer.
About the Role
We are looking for multiple Multi Skilled Operators - experienced production digger, dozer and dump truck operators for residential, full time roles.
With 30 years of mine life left, we are looking for people with the right attitude to come on the journey with us and join us for the long term.
In these roles, BIBO is provided from multiple pick up locations around Gunnedah, Boggabri and Narrabri. Shifts are a 12.5-hour mix of day and night, a lifestyle roster so you can spend quality time with your family.
To be successful in these roles you will ideally possess:
- The ability to operate 350 - 800 tonne excavators at full capacity - dig rates of over 2500 bcm/hr
- The ability to operate the associated support dozers.
- Load 315 tonne trucks to capacity.
- Associated VOC's
- Ability to undergo and pass a full coal services health medical and drug/alcohol testing
- Right to work in Australia
- Police clearance and 2 x recent work references.
- Commitment to safety, the environment and our community
- Open cut coal experience is extremely preferable.
- Job stability
- No more FIFO/DIDO!
- Lifestyle roster
- Ultra class and low hour fleet
- Competitive salary, paid on a weekly basis
- Forward thinking employer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98995. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com