|Location||Gunnedah, New South Wales|
|Posted||21 days ago|
About the Company
Whitehaven Coal is the leading Australian producer of high-efficiency, low emissions coal, and the dominant player in Australia's only emerging high-quality coal basin. We help to power highly-developed and emerging economies in Asia where there is strong and growing demand for our product. We operate four mines in the Gunnedah Basin in North West New South Wales and have developed a reputation for excellence in operations, project delivery and safe and efficient operations. We are proudly local and employ locally-based employees where possible.
About the Role
An opportunity to join the team at Tarrawonga as a Multi Skilled Operator and move to the beautiful Gunnedah region. We are seeking experienced production digger, dozer and dump truck operators for residential, permanent, full time roles.
Open cut coal experience is extremely preferable.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- The ability to operate large mining machines - excavators (200 tonne plus) and/or dozer, grader, water cart, loader and truck.
- Associated VOC's/training transcripts
- Ability to undergo and pass a full coal services health medical and drug/alcohol testing
- Right to work in Australia
- Police clearance and 2 x recent work references.
- Job stability
- No more FIFO/DIDO!
- Monday - Friday roster
- Ultra class and low hour fleet
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99957. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com