Seeking an experienced Moodle Developer to support the evolution of the technology solutions that underpin the entire development and delivery of moodle applications.
You will work closely with the Development team and other key stakeholders to ensure high-quality technology solutions across our clients Learning Management System (Moodle), cloud and broader technology assets. You will manage off the shelf systems as well as build fit for purpose solutions as required with an "automation first" and continuous improvement mindset.
This is a business facing role so strong stakeholder management skills, and a desire to get out from behind your desk to drive solutions is key to success.
- Tertiary qualification in a related subject and recognised industry certificaitions
- Experience in a professional services or corporate environment in a development function.
- Demonstrated experience working with stakeholders, and cross functional teams and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- A genuine passion for technology and a commitment to continual learning.
- Initiative, flexibility and team work.
- Experience with PHP essential
- Experience working with Learning Management system Moodle
- Advanced withjQuery, jQueryUI and comfortable with writing custom plug-ins for these librares
- System Administration experience
- AWS experience
- Continuous Integration tolls such as Jenkins or TeamCity
You will be joining a high performing, supportive, friendly & fun team who value each other and genuinely get on. You will be part of a broader team which cares about what you do, and shows appreciation for the value you are adding.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99334. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com