|Posted||30 days ago|
About the Company
Monitor Consulting are working with one of Australia's leading Financial Services majors who are embarking on the largest national digital transformation project to date.
Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, access to the HQ couldn't be easier with links to all major transport hubs, not to mention the added benefit of flexible/remote working possibilities.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Mobile Engineers (iOS / Android) to play leading roles in developing & redesigning the mobile platform, working as key player as part of a high performing team where technology is at the forefront of their business.
The key skills you should bring include:
- Native iOS / Android application development
- Strong software engineering skills and fundamentals
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Delivery will be highly regarded
- Unit test & Automation testing skills
- Agile software delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who is hands-on and knows how to find answers and work with ambiguity
- Values-driven and practical in your approach
- Lucrative rates
- Flexible working conditions
- Exciting & Challenging projects
- Learning & Development opportunities / personal progression
- Opportunity to work on one of Australia's largest digital transformation projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 042220 8285 , quoting ref no. JO-2103-103342. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com