A government agency.
- Execute migrations using workload migration tools
- Provide leadership for technical activities including file system permissions mapping, and resource location including transition into state wide service desk.
- Work with Project Managers to provide timely status updates on project/engagement
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, implement, test and support technical solutions across a full stack of technologies
- Provide technical assessments and resolve technical risks and issues in a timely manner with local teams, state wide service desk, support teams and project teams. Provide senior level support for all end user directory and messaging issues.
- Solid experience on Windows Active Directory Services ( Windows 2008/ 2008 R2, Windows server 2012 & 2016), authentications and GPOs.
- Solid experience on Microsoft NetApp CIFS file shares including ABE, and NTFS permissions.
- Comprehensive experience with Novell OES and eDirectory.
- Have good understanding of LDAP and other authentication mechanism for cross platform authentication
- Experience with migrating and consolidation of Active Directory services
- Experience in AD permissions and group policy settings
- Good to have migration experience using web deploy for multiple IIS
- Knowledge of Power shell and Scripting methodology
- Knowledge of Exchange will be a plus
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90685. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com