Our client, based in Logan is looking for a Mechanical Technician - Water Pump to join their team for an immediate start.
- Maintenance and repair of water pumps, sewerage pumps, sewerage treatment plants and all associated mechanical equipment.
- Undertake electrical maintenance works as permitted by restricted electrical work licence
- Supervision of nominated apprentice on a daily basis.
- Carry out rostered "on call" duties as required by Supervisor.
- Assist Supervisor in the training of apprentices.
- Trade qualified as a Fitter and Turner or Mechanical Fitter.
- Possess a current restricted electrical work license.
- Experience in a water and sewerage maintenance environment an advantage.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety applications with particular emphasis in the water and sewerage industry.
- Proven ability with regards to pump fault finding.
- Proven ability with respect to water and sewerage pump refurbishment.
- Demonstrated understanding and the ability to apply quality control techniques.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101480. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com