About the Company
I am working with a leading international technology company embarking on a cutting edge, billion dollar aviation project, to source an experienced mechanical designer.
About the Role
To be offered on a 12 month contract in Melbourne CBD, this role will be responsible for the development of mechanical designs, drawings and drafting support for cable trays, cabling, cable pathways and wiring, room layouts, equipment cabinets and IT equipment, utilising Solidworx and AutoCAD.
To be considered for this unique career opportunity, you will possess:
- Qualifications in Mechanical Design/Engineering
- Strong experience in mechanical design preferably gained on large, technologically advanced projects
- Expert user of SolidWorx and AutoCAD
- Previous experience in, or passion for, the aviation industry
- Familiarity with systems engineering methodologies
This is a unique opportunity to secure a role on one of the most cutting edge projects in Australia at the moment. An attractive daily rate is on offer for the 12 month contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100918. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com